The 2016 National Air Quality Conference & Awards in association with Mercedes-Benz & Fuso celebrated the successes of industry, local authorities, transport and technology in driving down air pollution and improving air quality.
Deputy Mayor for Environment & Energy, Shirley Rodrigues addressed the audience discussing London Mayor, Sadiq Khan’s air quality plans and the work that is needed across the country.
The full list of finalists and winners is included below.
Local Authority & Public Sector Air Quality Initiative 2016, sponsored by EarthSense
- WINNER: Clean Air for Schools Programme, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Barts Health NHS Trust and Global Action Plan – Cleaner Air for East London
- Cross River Partnership, London Clean Air Better Business
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Glasgow City of Science and Young Scot
Award for Innovation in Air Quality Technology, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz & Fuso
- WINNER: Dearman, Driving Clean Cold – zero emission transport refrigeration system
- ABS Comtech – Add Me engine treatment
- Bibby Distribution – milk collection fleet
- Emissions Analytics, Equa Index
Passenger Transport Air Quality Initiative, sponsored by Heathrow Airport
Air Quality Champion 2016, sponsored by Calor Gas
- WINNER: Alan Andrews, Clean air lawyer, ClientEarth
- John Glover, Managing director, Bywaters
- Matthew Linnecar & Sam Clarke, Co-founders of Gnewt Cargo
- Stephen Wilkinson, Head of risk and compliance, Addison Lee.
Sorry the entry process is now closed for 2016!
Distinguish and differentiate your business – stand out from the crowd and support your strategy through the sector’s national awards scheme.
It’s really simple to enter, your time is important and that is reflected in the entry criteria. To submit your award all we require is a 500 – 750 word summary along with any supporting material you wish to submit.
Each entry can be submitted in up to two categories, but you can submit as many entries as you wish. Click the categories button to find your best fit!
To enter an award, please click the enter button and begin your entry. Please be aware that you cannot save, so view the criteria and draft your entry before completing the online form.
If you have any queries surrounding the conference, awards or entry process, please contact Ali on alistair.m@EnvironmentMedia.co.uk or 0207 633 4500